Run the Regulatory Intelligence and Services team, review the responses prepared for the clients and act as escalation point
|Last Update||February 18, 2018|
- Run the Regulatory Intelligence & Services team, review the responses prepared for the clients and act as escalation point
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing clients as well as developing new relationships with asset managers
- Manage a team of 20 people: act as escalation point for any day-to-day issues and be in charge of periodical appraisals
- Identify new business opportunities, in terms of countries coverage, service offerings structure / arrangements, relationships with external providers (e.g. law firms), etc.
- Assist other teams in leading projects and coordinating assistance to clients in areas such as general regulatory issues, internal organisation and governance of management companies etc.
- Facilitate internal or external training, awareness sessions on Regulatory related matters
- Hold a Master’s degree in law, economics or business administration
- Have 10-15 years of experience in the investment fund industry in a similar position
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of investment instruments including derivatives
- Have experience in people management and project management of regulatory changes
- Show excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Are fluent in English – any other language is an advantage (German would be considered as an asset)
- Other related certifications like CFA, CAIA, FRM are appreciated
|Master Or Equivalent Level|
|10+ Years||Compliance Regulatory|
We employ, you prosper!